Study with us
Explore the undergraduate degrees offered by the departments and programs within the School of Arts and HumanitiesDegrees Offered
UC San Diego School of Arts and Humanities helps students make sense of the worldOur Students
Find your PATH
PATH is a collaborative program with the San Diego Community College District to help provide guidance to transfer studentsHow Does It Work?
Connect with Us
Our students’ fundamental education includes critical thinking, clear communication and creative expressionMore About the Division
Foundational. Transferable. Enduring.
- We teach students to think critically, express creatively and communicate clearly — skills favored by employers.
- We are listed among the top 23 in subject area rankings (U.S. News & World Report Global University Rankings).
- We help students make sense of the world and imagine the future.
The School At a Glance
- 1,540 undergraduates
- 435 Ph.D. and MFA graduate students
- 100 + undergraduate majors and graduate programs
- 373 academic, instructional and research faculty
- 23,000 alumni
Join us at Triton Days!
Were you accepted to UC San Diego? Join in the complete campus experience. Triton Day festivities are held April 5, 6 and 8 for first-year students, and May 3, 4 and 6 for transfer students.
Arts and Humanities Moments Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest accomplishments, news and events from the School of Arts and Humanities.
The Engine of Creative Innovation
Armed with foundational knowledge, transferable skills and enduring experience, Arts and Humanities graduates don’t just impact the workforce — they leave a dent. With your philanthropic support of the school, we can make waves for the greater good.
Have an update for our website? Use the online form